Saturday, April 08, 2006

URGENT!!!

///***URGENT PLS READ***///

Hello everybody, a good day to all cell grp members in Singapore and for Joshua who is in Germany...
I know we havent done this in a long time cause most of us started working. But if anyone of u out there who is looking for prayer pointers or maybe you are at bored at work now, pls help me by praying for my exams.
The exam season kicks off from 17/04/06 to 03/05/06. The big matches:

Effective Comunication
Maths 2
Computing
Physics 2
Chemistry // * Important!!! The-big-match *//
Marketing

Even though exams are not a big thing, however it can be quite draining mentally and physically for me. Chemistry is a killer subject for me because i have no backgrd and i do not wish to take it again next semester.
My prayer is that during this stressful period, i will be able to continually thank & praise God and also know that it is him who gives me strength to study.
"But seek his kingdom first, and these things will be given to you as well" Luke 12:31 NIV.

For those who have work related issues or exams which you want me to pray for in return, you can put your prayer requests here.(try not to ask for more money to buy ipod nano or strike 4D, progress package top-up, etc... just kidding....) All prayer requests are welcome.
good day and especially for those stuck in the office or at work, take care...

---------------------------- Rj---------------------------------

No comments: