Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Lord is Our Banner

Yo how's everybody?? No entries recently so I decided to post one. Thks to everyone who prayed for my exams cos i managed to clear all my modules. And most importantly, I thank God for the ok results despite falling sick halfway thru the papers.

Nothing much going on in my life right now, just working on and off at tuas and jurong area.

I do have another prayer request though. My grandfather is falling sick recently and his body is rather weak. My prayer for him is that he will get well soon and he and his whole family will accept Christ.
I have been praying all these yrs but still no result. I know pple will tell me to have faith and keep praying, so I'm doing just that and hoping that something will happen.


Anymore prayer requests? Pls post them here so everyone can have more things to pray for.

----------------------------Ruijie-----------------------------

No comments: