Friday, August 18, 2006

The Lord is Our Banner

Ramblings of a Lunatic

Hi people,

So here is my promise of my weekly ramblings,

Been meditating on Psalm 15, and it really scares me when the Psalm mentions "Who may dwell in your sanctuary?" and "Who may live on your holy hill?" As I was reading the requirements of one who may enter into the presence of the Lord, it suddenly sent shivers down my spine, as I began to realise that I could fulfill none of the following mentioned in the Psalm.

Then, I realised that it is not by my strength that I am able to reach that level, but really by His strength. In that endeavour, I would have to seek Him day and night, so that His ways and His Will will be able to help me follow along the ways as encapsulated in Psalm 15.

Really just want to encourage everyone to read Psalm 15, so that we will all have an idea of what is expected of us, and we will know what we can ask God for in helping us reach that level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who wrote this?