Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Food for Thought




















hey all, this is wat I intend to order for this sat's bbq at jon's place. I have estimated about 10-12 pple coming for the bbq. I try to make it affordable for everybody and cap a maximun price of $100 on the food and accessories.So u can roughly guess how much it will cost per person. Any suggestions and comments? Enough food? Want more?

Pls let me know by wed night cause i need to make the order by thurs. If u all wish to check out the menu, visit www.ezb.com.sg go look under the menu section. thks.

---------------------Ruijie-----------------------------

4 comments:

Nissi: The Lord my Banner. The one to whom we can rally and who fights for us, our champion. said...

Hey dude,

The menu looks great and I am super a-ok with it.

Cheers,
JONATHAN YOONG

Anonymous said...

Yup i'm fine with it..
I'll bring some marshmallows too

hwee cheng

Anonymous said...

it sure looks super!

Josh... pity i cant be there

Anonymous said...

hey ruijie!
juz wanna say thanks for helping to coordinate n settle the food for this bbq =) i'm sure everyone agrees that the food's yummy... cheese sausages... stingray...etc =P
Thanks!