Tuesday, January 30, 2007

In the midst of my lowest point

Just wanna share a song. A song that ministered to me when I am really down and lost and feels like all hope and aim are gone.
Its so true that everytime you decide to do your own way and take things in your own hand, somehow everything just falls apart. Only then will we realised where can we turn to except to God. He will always be there. Sometimes words are easier said. When we are in a broken state, when all confindence and everything we hold dear to is gone. Everything seems so bleak and uncertain. We can only holdfast to the His Love and just come to Him in humility. Trusting Him to carry us through once again.

REFUGE
I sing a love song to you Lord
Everyday every night
Tell of Your goodness and mercy

Tell the world how You rescued me
Picked me up from sin and shame
Your breath gives me new life

Where can I go from Your Presence
Under Your wings I take refuge
Your Spirit lives within my heart
I know We'll never be apart

Everyday I draw closer to You Lord
I long to see Your face
And hide in Your embrace
All my life
Dwelling in Your Holy Place
My heart O Lord You've changed
I'll never be the same

God will make everything beautiful in its time.(Ecclesiastes 3:11)

A Progidal Son



No comments: