Monday, June 07, 2010

Heart of service

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angles, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing." 1 Corinthians 13: 1-3 (NASB)

I suppose a sincere smile on a person's face is an indication of the presence of this "love" and it can only be reflected from someone who draws strength from God's everlasting source of love and reflect it in everything he does --> the fruit of the Spirit --> the distinction of a true Christian.

Anna

No comments: